All rights reserverd. Copies, imprints and secondary usage (including excerpts) are only permitted following previous written affirmation on the part of the publisher.
Tel +49 (0) 2871 / 21970-0
Fax +49 (0) 2871 / 21970-29
VAT registration number: DE 124163794
Amtsgericht Coesfeld (Local Court Coesfeld)
HRB 8248 (Commercial Registry Number)
Executive Directors: Thomas Bußkamp, Dr. Brigitte Nimnate, Rainer Brockmöller
registered office: Bocholt
1. Liability for Content The author cannot assume any guarantee for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Any liability claims against the author, relating to material or non-material damage, and which may be caused by the usage or non-usage of the information provided or by the usage of any incorrect or incomplete information, are expressly excluded, except for cases of evidenced willful or gross negligence on the author’s side. All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, delete or temporarily or permanently cease publications without any separate announcement.
2. Liability for Links In the case of direct or indirect references to external third-party web sites (links) that are not under our control, liability obligations would only become effective should the author be aware of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable for the author to prevent usage in the case of illegal contents. The author expressly herewith states that the linked pages were reviewed for any possible legal violations or infringement of rights at the time they were linked. Illegal content could not be discerned at the time these pages were linked. The author has no influence on the current and future composition, the contents or the authorship of linked pages. Therefore, the author expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked pages that were changed after the link was set. This declaration is valid for all links and references within the proprietary Internet website, as well as third-party contributions to guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists installed by the author. For illegal, inaccurate or incomplete contents, and particularly for damages that incurred from usage or non-usage of such information, solely the provider of a website linked to, can be held liable, and not the provider who has only referred to the given publication.
3. Copyright and Trade mark Laws In all publications, the author endeavours to always respect third-party copyrights in respect to all graphics, audio and text documents used, to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts that he himself has created, or to fall back on license-free graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts. All third-party protected brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer are subject without restriction to the respectively valid trademark and copyright laws of the respectively registered proprietor. Just by the mere mention, it may not be concluded that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights! The copyrights for any published items created by the author himself shall remain solely with the author of these pages. The copying or use of any and all images, graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic, printed publications or in any file format is not permitted without the author’s express authorization.
4. Data Protection If personal or business data are collected (e-mail addresses, names, residential addresses) on our Internet pages, this is done strictly on a voluntary basis on the part of the user. As far as technically and reasonably possible, our offers and services can either be used without having to provide personal data, or by making data anonymous or using a pseudonym.
5. Legal Force of this Disclaimer This disclaimer shall be viewed as a part of the Internet offer, from which this page has been referred. Should parts or individual phrases of this text not be, no longer be, or not completely be in accordance with valid legal position, the remaining parts of this document in respect to its contents and validity thereof, shall not be affected.
6. General Terms and Conditions The current version of the uniform terms of the German textile industry are valid, in as far as they do not contradict our Terms of Sale and Delivery. In this case, our Terms of Sale and Delivery are decisive and take precedence.
General Provisions Any and all information or data, its use and application for inclusion in this website and any and all actions, toleration or failure to act relating to this website shall be governed exclusively by German law. The place of venue and exclusive jurisdiction shall be the legal domicile of the operator designated in the website credits.